Data Officer (Fundraising)
£32,214 - £35,793 a year
Description: Data Officer (Fundraising)
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, 52 weeks per year
Location: Cheadle Hulme, Cheshire, SK8 6RQ
Salary: £32,214 - £35,793 a year
Here at Seashell we provide care and education for children and young people (up to 25 years old) with severe, profound and complex learning difficulties and disabilities, sensory impairment and communication disorders and autism.
We are looking for an experience Data Officer to join our expanding Fundraising team. In this newly created role, you will have the opportunity to continuously improve and influence data management within the team, working closely with other Data Officer’s across the trust.
Primarily using Raiser’s Edge, our new Data Officer will:
- Lead on best practice for evidence-based data analytics and management reporting within their directorate
- Support the end-to-end digitisation of services through streamlined data journeys within their directorate
- Support the Information Asset Owner in the safe and compliant management of information assets
- Support collation of data to evidence compliance for external regulatory partners
- Support the development, delivery, and continuous improvement to a data analytics framework to demonstrate exceptional within your directorate to enable evidence-based decision-making
- Gathering and extracting data from various sources (databases, spreadsheets, and software systems) across your directorate. Analysing and interpreting the collected data to identify trends, patterns, and insights that can help drive business decisions.
- Support to the Information Asset Owner for managing and safeguarding the organisation’s information assets throughout the lifecycle of Seashell’s data records (records of data processing activities, data subject requests, and privacy incidents, and for
- First line operational information management queries
- Support collation of evidence, and audit, of compliance for external regulatory frameworks/inspections/contractual obligations, in consultation with the Heads of Service
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (e.g., Data Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Business Analytics)
- Strong experience in data analysis, preferably in a business or organisational setting including familiarity with data analysis tools, and data visualisation platforms (e.g., Tableau, Power BI)
- Experience of working in a regulated environment and the data compliance requirements (Education, Care, Health, Marketing, Finance, Fundraising)
- Proficient in data collection, cleansing, manipulation, and analysis techniques
- Knowledge of statistical analysis methods, predictive modelling, and data mining techniques
- Familiarity with data querying languages and database systems
*Please request a full copy of the Job Description by contacting a member of our team.
Pension scheme, life assurance, on site gym/fitness classes, employee assistance and wellbeing programmes, access to free counselling, physio support, cycle scheme, free parking and lots more!
Please submit your CV by emailing email@example.com