Do you want to earn while you learn?
An apprenticeship could be the right choice for you!
An apprenticeship with Seashell offers a fantastic way to gain first hand, on the job experience from skilled professionals who will support you on your journey in this rewarding and valued sector. Alongside this, you will achieve level 3 in your chosen qualification, or Level 4 when undertaking a children, young people and family practitioner course.
Above all, you will have the opportunity to make a difference and have a positive impact on the lives of children and young people with complex needs.
During your apprenticeship at Seashell, you will:
- Gain a recognised qualification while you are employed and earning a wage
- Benefit from coaching and mentoring from industry professionals
- Have the opportunity to further your studies and specialise in your chosen area
- Get time for training and study related to your role
- Receive full training and be entitled to all company benefits
“We’ve had so many different opportunities already – I have experienced working at CADS, developed my knowledge within finance, I am scheduled to work with the reception team and plenty more. So rather than just having a specific skill set for finance, once I finish my apprenticeship I will be skilled to work across multiple departments. Staff members across the company have all been extremely helpful, providing support whenever I have asked.” – Kira, Finance Apprentice
We will are recruiting for apprentices in:
- Teaching Assistants
- Learning Support Assistants
- Marketing and Communications
- Health Care Assistants
- Business Admin
- Care: YP and Children Services