Our nursing team consists of Registered Nurses and Health Care Assistants who work in partnership with parents, education staff, residential staff and other members of the Multidisciplinary Team both internally and externally.
Our aim is to provide a comprehensive and efficient service which will support children and young people with complex health needs who access Seashell’s services.
The priorities for our nursing team include:
- Health promotion, promotion of health independence and prevention of ill health or accidents
- Evidence based training and advice to all Seashell staff
- Liaison with other specialist services both internally and externally such as GPs, Social Workers, Hospital Specialists and our internal Multidisciplinary Team
- Administration of medication during the school or college day
- Working with families to ensure health needs are met
Our students benefit from some of the best facilities and equipment in the country to improve their learning outcomes and quality of life.Find out more
Seashell provides a comprehensive range of specialist assessment and support, training and consultancy to organisations across the education, health and care sectors.Find out more